In this role your key tasks will include:
• Delivering Aggregates in London and the South East
• Responsibility for the safe operation of tipper vehicles
• Working as part of the Logistics team to ensure customer requirements are met efficiently and professionally
• Comply with EU driver hours Regulations and Tachograph Rules
• Ensuring Daily Vehicle Defect & walk around checks are undertaken & and all defects reported with appropriate electronic paperwork completed
• Comply with all relevant H&S & Environmental policies
• To be courteous and helpful to customers
• Complete nights out when required
For this role you should:
* Possess an LGV Category C driving licence.
* Have experience of Aggregate deliveries.
* Demonstrate a flexible and practical approach to work
* Have a flexible approach to working hours as required by the business
* Have a good geographical knowledge of the area
* MPQC card although training can be provided.