- Adhering to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality controls
- Providing a maintenance service for fixed plant and equipment
- Carrying out repairs, recommending modifications and eliminating causes to improve plant/equipment performance
- Implementing a preventative maintenance program for plants in area of responsibility
- Carrying out routine maintenance and fault finding
- Providing support as part of a team
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of critical spares and consumables
If you hate being micro-managed, don’t like twiddling your thumbs, and are a loyal employee wary of dead-end roles…, read on.
Because we need someone who works to the job, not the clock. The safe pair of hands for several concrete plants throughout Yorkshire. A company van comes with the role.
CEMEX is one of the biggest international building materials businesses out there – but in this role, you’ll get that focused small business type feel whilst enjoying the stability, prospects and benefits that come with working for an industry leader. It’s a win-win.
Enjoy training, trust, stability, and progression. Working for CEMEX isn’t just a job, it’s a career.
At CEMEX, we entrust and develop employees. Your next manager has worked for the business for more than two decades. We have a high staff retention rate.
We’re industry high-flyers not due to business size and low prices, but through innovation and quality customer service. We’re specialists in bespoke, complex concrete solutions for architects and designs. This is what sets us apart.
An annual bonus based on company profits and team targets
Lifestyle benefits – discounts at major retailers/shops
5 Weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays
Rewards for employee ideas that are actioned by the business
- Fabrication / welding qualification
- Reliable, flexible, and hard working
- Ideally, experience or knowledge of the concrete industry
- Self-motivated, committed, enthusiastic and able to use own initiative
- Ideally, plant maintenance experience with sound diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence