Deliver measurable cost savings through negotiations to agreed targets based on value or % of spend to improve business profitability.
To negotiate the most commercial advantageous terms and conditions for CEMEX, considering quality, cost and risk.
Responsible for the development, implementation and operation of vendor management strategy for all suppliers under management in your defined portfolio.
Management of supplier base to ensure vendors / suppliers comply with CEMEX Standards and established criteria.
Develop, implement and manage goods/service specific sourcing strategies to deliver measurable cost saving to the business.
Team and Operation support
Provide commercial support to internal stakeholders and Procurement team members to ensure best commercial position is achieved within the Global & Local Governance framework (PACS).
Include Operational support with implementing the Strategic Sourcing Methodology to ensure strategy is aligned with Operational needs.
Health and Safety
Ensure national health and safety policy initiatives are implemented and delivered within Procurement and the departments and vendors interacted with to provide a safe, healthy working environment for all employees.
- Bachelor degree or CIPS Diploma
- High level understanding and awareness of the business, markets, suppliers and trading area(s). A commercial thinker with high level commercial acumen.
- Operational experience to fully understand what our business objectives are within our markets and how they are achieved and operate.
- Exposure to legal, commercial and markets we operate in. Dominates in Negotiation with proven track record of delivering consistent annual savings.
- Dominates in Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, Negotiation Strategy, Strategic Sourcing Methodology, Project Management, Finance for Project Evaluation and is Analytical.
- Technical Knowledge: Supply Chain, Supply Market Trends, Knowledge of Product Quality Requirements, Operational Production Process, Products Materials and their application.