Due to significant investment in our UK business, we are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join the UK Engineering Team, to assist in the planning, coordination and execution of engineering projects.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring that all project work and support is compliant and carried out according to Health & Safety legislation and standards.
- Planning, coordinating, and delivering engineering projects, including new site installations, to agreed timescales, managing available funding.
- Managing the engineering project cycle through initial discussions with suppliers, supervising site installation, commissioning, and handover.
- Use of project management tracking tool in order to effectively monitor, manage and report project timelines and budgets and maximise available funding.
- Developing capital project briefs and designs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- HNC/HND/Degree Engineering Qualification.
- NEBOSH Certification or equivalent.
- Previous knowledge/experience within the quarrying industry.
- Previous experience developing project plans and budgets.
- Experience/knowledge of using AUTOCAD.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplined environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful company with a number of exciting engineering projects in the pipeline. We offer a competitive remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for development and career progression. The job is a national role, and therefore is flexible in terms of where the applicant lives.