Reporting to the Commercial Development Manager, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
* Promote and Develop a Health and Safety culture across all aspects of the business with a desire to step in should any unsafe event be witnessed.
* Help to develop a customer centric one CEMEX approach across the customer portfolio
* Create maintain and develop appropriate relationships within the business for the implementation of customer account plans to achieve strategic financial targets and maximise value for Cemex UK
* Proactively promote the use of Cemex Go with both existing and new customers working to achieve set KPI’s
* Acquire new customers through coordinated business development activities, develop relationships and actively promote the value of our products and services.
* Ensure internal business-to-business relationships are developed and maintained to achieve account plans, manage interfaces as appropriate with business line commercial, supplier accounts, operational, technical and shipping team
* Achieve individual and assist in the delivery of collective productivity and sales targets.
* Enhance customer contract value and dependence on Cemex UK through non-direct sales initiatives e.g. product development, innovation, sustainability, carbon, credit control
* Be a self-starter ensuring personal and work activities are met within agreed deadlines.
* Continually monitoring and reporting on competitor activity within the area.
* You must be a highly self-motivated, committed individual with a strong desire to achieve.
* Previous experience in a commercial role
* Be a well organised individual with excellent time management skills
* You must possess a high degree of commercial awareness, entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
Demonstrate success in accounts strategy / management (preferably with key contractors/ clients / building materials) and the successful creation of commercial business plans
* You will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as work on your own initiative.
* The ability and desire to succeed in a very competitive market.
* Possess strong inter-personal skills to build long lasting relationships and communicate well at all levels.
* Good IT skills including e-mail, Windows, CRM and SAP. Experience of computer-based presentations would also be advantageous.
* A Valid Full Car Driving License.