- CEMEX ReadyFloor beams are rated ‘Very Good’ under BES6001, qualifying as the highest tier level of MAT2 Responsible Sourcing of Materials.
- Quick Preperation - ReadyFloor requires less preparation and thus speeds up construction time.
- Versatile - Unlike other systems ReadyFloor may be installed even when adverse weather conditions are encountered.
- Fast Installation - Installation is fast and uncomplicated and skilled tradesmen are not usually required.
For commercial and domestic use beam and block construction overcomes many onsite difficulties such as costly excavation and consolidation of backfill prior to the placing of oversite concrete.
ReadyFloor 155mm is ideal for the domestic market and is extensively used in housing developments whilst ReadyFloor 225mm is designed for more demanding commercial applications such as flats, care homes, offices, schools, light industrial and retail developments allowing for increased load bearing and larger spans.
ReadyFloor can be delivered throughout the UK from stock on vehicles equipped with special beam grabs for mechanical offloading. Infill blocks from the ReadyBlock range can be supplied with beams along with air bricks, vents, ceiling clips and split course blocks.
- Easy - The components of ReadyFloor are easily handled, stored and fixed on site.
- Immediate - Once installed and brush grouted, ReadyFloor provides an immediate working platform.
- All-Round durability - In addition to improved thermal and sound insulation properties, ReadyFloor is fire-resistant, draught-proof and not subject to rotting.
- Cost-Effective - Ease of installation, reduced preparation and speed of erection provide significant cost benefits to the contractor on site.
- Widely available - ReadyFloor beams are available for distribution throughout the UK
ReadyFloor - More Information
Equally effective on ground and subsequent floors
Ease of installation and greatly improved sound and thermal insulation properties as well as enhanced fire protection, means that ReadyFloor is a convenient and effective option for ground, first and all subsequent floors. The fast and simple installation doesn’t require highly specialised skills and can be carried out in adverse weather conditions.
When completed and brush grouted ReadyFloor provides an immediate working platform for progressing construction reducing costs significantly through reduced preparation and speed of installation. ReadyFloor can be delivered from stock on vehicles equipped with special beam-grabs for mechanical off-loading. Infill blocks from the ReadyBlock range can be supplied with beams along with air bricks, vents, ceiling clips and split course blocks.
The Benefits Of Buying From CEMEX
Adding value through enhanced customer service - our technical and design teams provide a detailed and personal service through every step of the process for a seamless end-to-end solution.
- Design and sales offices - both able to send and receive AutoCad drawings and deal with enquiries, quotes and orders electronically, giving you greater flexibility.
- In-house engineer - will discuss structural issues with your designers to provide an economic solution.
- Detailed CAD layout drawings and a schedule of individual components are provided.
- Structural calculations - full detailed calculations are provided to meet the requirements of Building Control.
- CEMEX collateral warranty - allowing you to build with confidence.